Lease Applications for Tr'ondëk Subdivision Are Open

Are you interested in building your own home on settlement land? Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in citizens can now apply to lease lots on the C-4 Tr’ondëk Subdivision. Please download the information packages below or reach out to Kirsten Scott at (867) 993-7100 extension 105 or at for more information and an application form.

• Download the for the Tr’ondëk Subdivision Over-The-Counter Lot Allocation Procedure.

 • Information package about homeownership on the C-4 Tr’ondëk Subdivision.